With the collapse of the Surfside condo in Florida a few months back, mayors and building owners across the country have been scrambling to inspect their buildings. Don’t be left out and risk your residents, employees, and staff by skipping an inspection. Most buildings older than 30 years should be frequently inspected to guarantee foundational integrity.

Commercial building inspections are arguably more important than single-family home inspections, especially in high-rise building situations. In a commercial situation, a flaw in structure can result in dangerous outcomes such as harm, loss of life, and lawsuits. If you’re a tenant for a major residential building a commercial inspection will cover a structural, HVAC, roofing, and more to make sure your residents are safe.

commercial inspector

That being said, businesses that aren’t in high-rise buildings should also have frequent inspections. With the recent heat waves that struck the nation this summer, many employees of sit-down and fast-food restaurants alike had been having a difficult time staying healthy and coherent due to heat illness and HVAC systems that couldn’t keep up. Make sure that your establishment has no structural leaks for air to escape or hot air to enter with a thorough roof and HVAC inspection.

To protect from hazards, the professionals of Homerun Certified Inspections guarantee we are the best option for all your inspection needs in the Kansas City, MO area. We are InterNACHI certified, following all ethics and standards of practice outlined by the organization – this way you know that you will receive a guaranteed home inspection and avoid finding hazardous problems in your property later on. No one likes surprises when it comes to their home or business, so call today! We come highly recommended by our previous customers and ask that you only give us 5% of your trust we will earn the other 95%.